The members of the school council are accountable to the constituents they serve and shall:
1. Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues;
2. Regularly participate in school council meetings;
3. Participate in information and training programs;
4. Act as a link between the school council and the community;
5. Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community; and
6. Work to improve student achievement and performance.
There are two Parent Posts currently open.
If you are interested in serving on School Council, please submit your name to Sophia Mahfood ([email protected]) by email or submit your name in writing by Friday, July 28 , 2017.
School Council Elections will be held July 31 - August 4, 2017. The ballot box will be located in the front office during the hours of 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.